I am finally getting around to posting about my graduation last June. It was so exciting to finally get my bachelors degree. It seems like ever since I was a little girl I have been working towards this moment and to finally achieve it was amazing! I loved being here at UCLA and am so grateful for all the wonderful experiences I have had here. My parents, brother and sister-in-law, and cousin as well as Dave and his parents and brother were all able to be there and celebrate the happy event! It was really special that so many people were able to share in the moment with me!


Yay for updating AND graduating! It was fun to be there :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is an awesome accomplishment! So what's next for you?
ReplyDeleteMegan, Much love and congratulations on your accomplishment. What a beautiful couple you and your David are. Love always, Grandma Bell
ReplyDelete