
Here we are on that special day! In celebration of our 1st year together we dressed up and went out to the California Science Center. It has been awhile since we both have been and it was alot of fun exploring it all again!

\In the Egypt exhibit they had a camel photo prop area. As you can see we had a lot of fun with that.
Next we went over to the adjacent rose garden. It was a beautiful day and all of the flowers were blooming. I went to take some pictures of the flowers and Dave decided to sit down for a few moments...

This is what he looked like when I left him to take my pictures.



A few flower pictures later...

...this is what I found. Yes, he is just as cute now as the day I married him! =)
That evening we went over to the Grove and had a nice dinner at Maggianos. (Thanks to Matthew and Mandy for the gift card!) It was delicious!

This is the yummy dessert we ate! So good!

It was a wonderful day and a wonderful year! We feel so blessed and are looking forward to all the years together to come!
That is classic Dave! It is officially he can literally fall asleep any where. Happy 1 year!
ReplyDeletethe word is official. You can tell that I need to go back to college soon.
ReplyDeleteI can't remember David sitting still long enough to go to sleep on a bench. Glad that he can now. Beautiful pictures to accompany beautiful grandchildren. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWow!! We are sure glad you got there in time to stop Dave from falling off the bench!!! Great pictures!! Happy First!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteHappy 1 Year!! Glad we could help make your day special :)
ReplyDelete